You are here

Unclaimed Funds

In some bankruptcy cases, money is leftover from the bankruptcy estate, which the Court holds as unclaimed funds on behalf of the parties owed. Request payment of any unclaimed funds you are owed by filing an application with the Court. Click here to learn more about Unclaimed Funds.

Search Unclaimed Funds Records